- May 27th | 11AM read more
- June 10 | 6:30 PM read more
- June 15 | 2 PM - 8 PM read more
- May 15, 2013 read more
- February 22, 2013 read more
- January 6, 2013 read more
Continuing the Tradition — Preserving Our History
The Blackstone Valley Historical Society (BVHS) is dedicated to securing and preserving items related to the history of that area of Rhode Island known as the Blackstone Valley. BVHS is a non-profit organization dedicated to the exploration, preservation, and appreciation of the Blackstone Valley heritage. The Blackstone Valley (in Rhode Island) is comprised of six communities: Pawtucket, Central Falls, Lincoln, Cumberland, North Smithfield and Woonsocket.